最新版本RedSn0w 0.9.10b1发布：越狱运行iOS 5.0.1的A4设备－ iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4 CDMA, iPad 1, iPod touch 3G, and iPod touch 4G.
越狱前必须升级到iOS 5.0.1, A4的设备才能越狱，A5的还没有出来，意味着iPhone 4S, iPad 2还不能完美越狱。
The untether is for A4 devices on iOS 5.0.1 only, including the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4 CDMA, iPad 1, iPod touch 3G, and iPod touch 4G.
The untether release was a team effort. While pod2g is responsible for most of the leg work, both the Chronic and iPhone Dev teams have released jailbreaks based on his findings. Here’s everything you need to know:
The Dev Team has embedded the new untethered jailbreak into RedSn0w 0.9.10. The Chronic Dev Team has packaged the untether up in a Cydia app called Corona Untether 5.0.1 for those that are already on a tethered iOS 5.0.1 jailbreak.
Those that are already jailbroken are encouraged to download the Cydia package. It’s called Corona 5.0.1 Untether, and you should have no problem locating it. This is by far the easiest way to get an untethered jailbreak on your device. We’ve tested it on an iPhone 4 and can confirm that it works like a charm.
For those who aren’t currently jailbroken, you’ll have to use RedSn0w to do a full jailbreak. You can download RedSn0w here. As always, we will post a step-by-step tutorial on how to jailbreak using these programs as soon as possible.
- Folks that depend on an unlock should use the Custom IPSW option found in RedSn0w (under “Extras”) before moving forward with the jailbreak.
- There is still no jailbreak available for A5 devices, but it’s being worked on.
- This does not work for iOS 5. You will have to update to iOS 5.0.1 for this to work properly. p0sixninja says they’re still working out bugs with the iOS 5 untether.
- To learn more on how to apply the untether, see our Corona Untether 5.0.1 guide
- For jailbreak instructions, see our RedSn0w 0.9.10 tutorial
RedSn0w 0.9.10b1下载地址：[download id="5"]
How to Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Untether with RedSn0w
Step 1: Download RedSn0w 0.9.10b1 from our downloads section.
Step 2: Plug your iDevice in and put it in DFU mode.
Step 3: Launch RedSn0w and click on “Jailbreak” and select “Install Cydia”.
Let RedSn0w work its magic. In just a few moments, your iOS device should reboot and run an untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.0.1.