MPlayer is a movie player which runs on many systems (see the documentation). It plays most MPEG/VOB, AVI, Ogg/OGM, VIVO, ASF/WMA/WMV, QT/MOV/MP4, RealMedia, Matroska, NUT, NuppelVideo, FLI, YUV4MPEG, FILM, RoQ, PVA files, supported by many native, XAnim, and Win32 DLL codecs. You can watch VideoCD, SVCD, DVD, 3ivx, DivX 3/4/5, WMV and even H.264 movies.
Another great feature of MPlayer is the wide range of supported output drivers. It works with X11, Xv, DGA, OpenGL, SVGAlib, fbdev, AAlib, DirectFB, but you can use GGI, SDL (and this way all their drivers), VESA (on every VESA compatible card, even without X11!) and some low level card-specific drivers (for Matrox, 3Dfx and ATI), too! Most of them support software or hardware scaling, so you can enjoy movies in fullscreen. MPlayer supports displaying through some hardware MPEG decoder boards, such as the Siemens DVB, DXR2 and DXR3/Hollywood+.
MPlayer has an onscreen display (OSD) for status information, nice big antialiased shaded subtitles and visual feedback for keyboard controls. European/ISO 8859-1,2 (Hungarian, English, Czech, etc), Cyrillic and Korean fonts are supported along with 12 subtitle formats (MicroDVD, SubRip, OGM, SubViewer, Sami, VPlayer, RT, SSA, AQTitle, JACOsub, PJS and our own: MPsub). DVD subtitles (SPU streams, VOBsub and Closed Captions) are supported as well.
MPlayer is available under the GNU General Public License version 2. It is not available under any other licensing terms, not even for substantial amounts of money. If you have questions about the GNU GPL, consult the GPL FAQ.
Supported Input Formats
* (S)VCD (Super Video CD)
* CDRwin's .bin image file
* DVD, including encrypted DVD
* MPEG-1/2 (ES/PS/PES/VOB)
* AVI file format
* ASF/WMV/WMA format
* QT/MOV/MP4 format
* RealAudio/RealVideo format
* Ogg/OGM files
* NSV (Nullsoft Streaming Video)
* VIVO format
* FLI format
* NuppelVideo format
* yuv4mpeg format
* FILM (.cpk) format
* RoQ format
* PVA format
* streaming via HTTP/FTP, RTP/RTSP, MMS/MMST, MPST, SDP
* TV grabbing
Supported Video and Audio Codecs
most important video codecs:
* MPEG-1 (VCD) and MPEG-2 (SVCD/DVD/DVB) video
* MPEG-4 ASP in all variants including DivX , OpenDivX (DivX4), DivX 5 (Pro), Xvid
* MPEG-4 AVC aka H.264
* Windows Media Video 7/8 (WMV1/2)
* Windows Media Video 9 (WMV3) (using x86 DLL)
* RealVideo 1.0, 2.0 (G2)
* RealVideo 3.0 (RP8), 4.0 (RP9) (using Real libraries)
* Sorenson v1/v3 (SVQ1/SVQ3), Cinepak, RPZA and other QuickTime codecs
* DV video
* Intel Indeo3 (3.1, 3.2)
* Intel Indeo 4.1 and 5.0 (using x86 DLL or XAnim codecs)
* VIVO 1.0, 2.0, I263 and other H.263(+) variants (using x86 DLL)
* MJPEG, AVID, VCR2, ASV2 and other hardware formats
* various old simple RLE-like formats
most important audio codecs:
* MPEG layer 1, 2, and 3 (MP3) audio
* AC3/A52, E-AC3, DTS (Dolby Digital) audio (software or SP/DIF)
* AAC (MPEG-4 audio)
* WMA (DivX Audio) v1, v2
* WMA 9 (WMAv3), Voxware audio, ACELP.net etc (using x86 DLLs)
* RealAudio: COOK, SIPRO, ATRAC3 (using Real libraries)
* RealAudio: DNET and older codecs
* QuickTime: Qclp, Q-Design QDMC/QDM2, MACE 3/6 (using QT libraries), ALAC
* Ogg Vorbis audio
* VIVO audio (g723, Vivo Siren) (using x86 DLL)
* alaw/ulaw, (ms)gsm, pcm, *adpcm and other simple old audio formats
The codec status page has the complete list and is updated daily.
Supported Video Output Devices
* x11: X11 with SHM extension
* xv: X11 using overlays with the Xvideo extension (hardware YUV & scaling)
* xvmc: Xvideo Motion Compensation
* vidix: VIDeo Interface for *niX
* xvidix: VIDIX in an X11 window
* cvidix: VIDIX on the console
* winvidix: VIDIX under Windows
* dga: X11 DGA extension (both v1.0 and v2.0)
* gl: OpenGL renderer
* gl2: alternative OpenGL renderer (with multiple textures)
* fbdev: framebuffer output
* svga: SVGAlib output (supports EGA displays)
* sdl: SDL >= v1.1.7 driver
* ggi: GGI graphics output
* aalib: text mode rendering
* caca: text mode rendering in color
* vesa: display through the VESA BIOS (also needed for Radeon TV-out)
* directfb: DirectFB support
* direct3d: native Windows Direct3D 9 output driver
* directx: native Windows DirectX output driver
* quartz: native Mac OS X output driver
* mga: Matrox G200/G400/G450/G550 hardware YUV overlay via the mga_vid device
* xmga: Matrox G200/G400/G450/G550 overlay (mga_vid) in X11 window (Xv emulation on X 3.3.x!)
* syncfb: Matrox G400 YUV on framebuffer
* 3dfx: Voodoo 3/Banshee hardware YUV (/dev/3dfx)
* tdfxfb: Voodoo 3/Banshee hardware YUV on tdfx framebuffer
* mpegpes: Siemens DVB hardware MPEG-1/2 decoder boards (or MPEG-PES file output)
* dxr2: DXR2 hardware MPEG-1/2 decoder boards
* dxr3: DXR3/Hollywood+ hardware MPEG-1/2 decoder boards
* zr: Zoran3607 based hardware MJPEG cards
* vdpau: hardware acceleration for NVidia cards
* png: PNG output
* jpeg: JPEG output
* gif89a: animated GIF output
* tga: Targa output
* yuv4mpeg: yuv4mpeg output for mjpegtools
* pgm: PGM output (for testing purposes)
* md5: MD5sum output (for debugging)
* null: null output (for speed tests/benchmarking)
* bl: Blinkenlights output
See the video card section of the documentation for more details.
Supported Audio Output Devices
* OSS (Open Sound System) – factory standard under UNIX
* SDL (Simple Directmedia Layer) – wrapper library with support for various systems
* ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture) 0.5/0.9/1.0 for Linux
* SUN audio driver for BSD and Solaris8/9 users
* SGI audio for IRIX
* Mac OS X audio
* Windows audio
* NAS (Network Audio System)
* ESD (ESound Daemon)
* ARTS (KDE Sound System)
* JACK (Jack Audio Connection Kit)
Most of time-critical parts are optimized for Intel/AMD (MMX/MMX2/SSE/SSE2/3DNow!/3DNowEx), PowerPC G4 (Altivec), SPARC (VIS), ARM PDAs and the Sony Playstation 2.
MPlayer comes with a GUI that is not built by default. The GUI section of the documentation explains how to enable it. Several external MPlayer frontends provide alternative GUIs.
软佳多媒体信息发布系统最新版本支持文件显示插件(Display PlugIns)，软佳多媒体信息发布系统采用本地文件播放的方式，和传统方式将各种播放素材转换为视频文件不同，本地文件播放方式适用于对输出要求很高的场合，播放效果好不失真。为了支持越来越多的文件格式，特别制作了文件显示插件(Display PlugIns)接口，支持多种已有的WLX Plugins。单机版播放软件缺省加载一个插件。有特殊需要的播放插件可以定制。
mplayer is a movie player for Linux (runs on many other platforms and CPU architectures, see the documentation). It plays most MPEG/VOB, AVI, ASF/WMA/WMV, RM, QT/MOV/MP4, Ogg/OGM, MKV, VIVO, FLI, NuppelVideo, yuv4mpeg, FILM and RoQ files, supported by many native and binary codecs. You can watch VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3ivx, DivX 3/4/5, WMV and even H.264 movies, too.
MPlayer supports a wide range of video and audio output drivers. It works with X11, Xv, DGA, OpenGL, SVGAlib, fbdev, AAlib, libcaca, DirectFB, Quartz, Mac OS X CoreVideo, but you can also use GGI, SDL (and all their drivers), VESA (on every VESA-compatible card, even without X11), some low-level card-specific drivers (for Matrox, 3dfx and ATI) and some hardware MPEG decoder boards, such as the Siemens DVB, Hauppauge PVR (IVTV), DXR2 and DXR3/Hollywood+. Most of them support software or hardware scaling, so you can enjoy movies in fullscreen mode.
MPlayer has an onscreen display (OSD) for status information, nice big antialiased shaded subtitles and visual feedback for keyboard controls. European/ISO8859-1,2 (Hungarian, English, Czech, etc), Cyrillic and Korean fonts are supported along with 12 subtitle formats (MicroDVD, SubRip, OGM, SubViewer, Sami, VPlayer, RT, SSA, AQTitle, JACOsub, PJS and our own: MPsub) and DVD subtitles (SPU streams, VOBsub and Closed Captions).
2. AmpView play WAV, MP3, MP2, MP1, Ogg Vorbis, WMA files and CD Audio tracks using BASS sound system (bass.dll, basswma.dll). It also supports MOD music and MO3 music(MO3, IT, XM, S3M, MTM, MOD, UMX formats) using BASS's native function. Also you can open PlayLists (m3u and pls).
3. ICLView Show icons in files. Supported extentions: ico, icl, exe, dll, scr, ocx, bpl, wlx, wfx, wcx, wdx, cpl, acm.
4. MultiLister (PDF Filter) The plugin receives a filename to be viewed . It then searches the listfilter.ini for availability of the section named as the file extension. Thus, the section [PDF] should be present for files with .PDF extension, the section [ABC] should be present if the plugin is also capable of viewing files with ABC extension, etc. Thus, the plugin is not limited with only PDF/PS/EPS extensions, but can process an arbitrary file provided there is a converter (converters) capable to convert the file into BMP/GIF/JPG, TXT/RTF, or HTML.
5. HTMLView IE-based file viewer plugin for ,This plugin shuld be used only if the computer is powerful enough, otherwise delays may be pretty significant. The plugin uses MS WebBrowser control to view html documents.
6. OpenOffice.org HTML Viewer This plugin allows to view OpenOffice.org documents (http://openoffice.org). Documents are converted to XHTML form, so you can see them with most of formatting!
Not all document styles are supported currently, because of underlying XSL stylesheets work — I hope, we will have full-featured XSL stylesheets someday that support more OpenOffice.org formats and more document styles.
Currently supported formats are:
- OOo 1.x Writer documents (SXW STW SXC STC SXD STD)
- OOo 2.x Writer documents (ODT, OTT)
- MS Word 2007 (DOCX)
7. Jad plugin for viewing Java classes files
8. Imagine Imagine – Image/Animation Viewer for Windows. Supported formats: JPG;JPEG (JFIF Compliant), GIF (Graphics Interchange Format), PNG (Portable Network Graphics), BMP (Windows lub OS/2 Bitmap), PCX (Zsoft Paintbrush), TGA (Truevision Targa), PSD (Adobe Photoshop), TIF;TIFF (Tagged Image File Format), LBM;IFF (IFF Interleaved Bitmap), FLI;FLC (Autodesk Flic Animation), SPR (Pro Motion Animation), PCD (Kodak PhotoCD), JPC;JP2;J2K (JPEG2000 Wavelet), PBM;PGM;PPM (Portable Bitmap), RAS (Sun Raster Image), SGI;RGB;BW (Silicon Graphics Image), JBG;JBIG (JBIG Bi-level Image), ICO (Windows Icon), CUR (Windows Cursor), ANI (Windows Animated Cursor), CLP (Windows Clipboard), RLE (Utah RLE).
- Views Image/Animation files with the fastest speed. (NO dependence on their extensions)
- Numerous image formats supported.
- Shows information of image/animation files.
- Shows EXIF(JPEG) information.
- Shows transparency.
(Imagine also shows the alpha channel in 32bit image.)
- Extracts a frame(or whole frame) from Animation file.
- Exports Animation file to Animated GIF file/AVI/Flic/Pro Motion Animation. – Manipulates image (Flip,Grayscale,Negative,Change color depth,Swap colors,Rotate,Resize, Effect filter,Edit palette,Transparency set)
- Tiny & Fast & Pure & Neat executable.
- Fully customizable.
- Plugin add-on available.
- Multilingual support
- NO dependence on any OLE method or any other external viewer.
- NO creation or use of any registry value except for essential things.
- Shell extension support.
9. CADView This is a lister plugin allows you to display Autodesk(tm) DXF,DWG and Hewlett Packard HPGL/HPGL2 formats.
10. IniEd viewing and editing settings files (*.ini, *.inf, *.reg).
11. decFLTViewer Graphic viewer, which uses FLT: Office filters. (CDR CGM EPS GIF GFA JPG JPE JPEG JFIF PCT PICT PNG WPG)
12. MediaShow Plugin for viewing Media files (AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, MP1-MP3, WAV, WMA, ASF, OGG, MID, KAR, Winamp-playlist).
For correct work plugin DirectX 8.1 or higher requires
13. LnkView Plugin that allows to view *.lnk file
14. Office 2007 Office2007.wlx plugin allows to Microsoft Ofice files as plain text in the lister window.
15. SQLLite Plugin allows to view SQLite databases
16. MchQHFView Plugin allows to view QIP PDA and QIP Infium history file
17. LogViewer Plugin to view the text log files, with autoreload (tail, as in the Far manager). – Ability to view very large files (5Gb or more) – Quick, does not load the processor and memory – Ability to set text color, depending on the content of strings – Text searching and filtering
18. WhoOpenDoc Plugin that allows to view ~$*.doc file, creating Microsoft Word when open file. That allow view, who open file. Usefull for the multiusers work with the document.
19. SVGwlx This plugin allows to preview SVG / SVGZ files in lister's window
20. Sketchup Viewer Plugin allows for viewing Sketchup files
21. CDBFview Plugin allows you to view DBF files in Lister's window (Also in Quick View Panel).
- search some text in the DBF file.
- copy to the clipboard the selected record.
- hide or show deleted records.
- sort DBF file by clicking on a column header.
- set default order of records.
- switch Ansi/OEM charset.
22. IMGView plugin for displaying image file types BMP,EMF,EPS,GIF,ICO,JPG,PCX,PIC,PNG,PSD,PSP,SCR,SGI,TGA,TIF,WMF
23. xBaseView xBaseView is a multifunctional database tool which designed for the novice database administrators or the advanced users of databases. It looks like Microsoft Windows Explorer and it allows you to work with databases just like in Explorer: the database files are displayed in the folder-tree and you can open it by the mouse. With xBaseView, you can perform all typical operations with databases, such as searching, filtering and printing of records. It can open any database via the ADO, ODBC and BDE universal industrial technologies, and can directly open 15 types of databases. xBaseView provides direct export of the data to 16 formats (direct import – from 14 formats), and it can export (and import) them to any format of databases via the universal technologies. The database experts can create up to 10 various types of files; can perform SQL-queries and other operations.
24. TxQuickView TxQuickView is a universal file viewer plugin . It embeds Windows Media Player, QuickTime and RealPlayer for multimedia files and show all information (including ressources) for executable files. The viewer for Delphi forms can be easily extended with your own derived Delphi classes by adding them to TxQuickView.ini. TxQuickView hosts the Internet Explorer for viewing GIF, HTML and PDF. If a folder is selected in TC, TxQuickView displays a tree view with subfolders and their sizes.
AWD, BMI, BMP, BW, CAL, CALS, CDR, CDT, CEL, CIT, CLP, CMX, COT, CPT, CUR, CUT, DCX, DIB, FLC, FLI, GEM, GIF, HAM, HRZ, ICN, ICO, IFF, IMG, JFF, JIF, JMX, JPE, JPG, LBM, MIL, MAC, MSP, OFX, PAN, PAT, PBM, PC2, PCD, PCT, PCX, PGM, PIC, PNG, PNM, PPM, PSD, PYX, QFX, RAS, RGB, RLE, SAM, SCx, SEP, SGI, ST, STW, SUN, TGA, TIFF, UDI, WPG, ZBR, ZMF
CDA, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, ASF, ASX, AVI, WAV, WAX, WM, WMA, WMD, WMP, WMV, WMX, WPL, WVX, MPEG, MPG, M1V, MP2, MP3, MPA, MPE, MP2V, MPV2, MID, MIDI, RMI, AU, SND0, VOB, SWF (with WMP9), MOV, QT (with installed QuickTime), RAM, RM (with installed RealPlayer)
DFM (Delphi forms), HTM, HTML, RTF, WRI, Text, PDF (with IE)
4) Documents with installed MS-Office:
DOC, WK1, WK3, WK4, WPS, XLS
5) Executable files:
EXE, DLL, OBJ, LIB, DBG, SYS, CPL, DRV, OCX, AX, BPL, EXP
6) Font files:
25. 3ds Max The Autodesk 3ds Max Preview plugin shows the embedded preview thumbnail of 3ds Max files (Version 3 and later). Extracting the preview thumbnail does not require Autodesk 3ds Max to be installed.
26. NFO Viewer Plugin allows viewing nfo files, format the text and do some other operations.
27. 3D File Viewer Show different 3d file formats (3DS,LWO,DXF,STL,OBJ,DAT,AC,PLY,PFZ) using Progressive Fans Technology.
The file format supported are:
- 3DS 3d studio format
- LWO Lightwave object 1 & 2 (Partially)
- DXF Autocad (drawing interchange)
- STL stereolithography format (Binary and Ascii)
- OBJ Wavefront
- DAT Ldraw lego file
- AC3D www.ac3d.org
- PLY Polygon File Format also known as the Stanford Triangle Format
- PFZ Progressive fans representation
28. GIS Lister Allows to view following formats of the files:
- MapInfo MIF/MID
- MapInfo TAB
- MapInfo WOR (limited, only open tables)
- ESRI SHP
- AutoCad DXF
29. Wise Tracker Plugin for playing MOD; MDZ; NST; STM; STZ; S3M; S3Z; IT; ITZ; XM; XMZ; MTM; ULT; 669; FAR; AMF; OKT; PTM; MO3 files
30 CSV Use this plugin for display CSV-files (Comma Separated Values format).
As delimeter used characters ';' or ',' or '|' or tab. Also you can add your delimeters via registry. Plugin can autodetect delimeter.
Recommended to use together with Access Viewer Plugin (wlx_mdb).
+ 增加显示插件(Display PlugIn)接口，可支持多种文格式